- The event car parking is in Rolls Royce main car park which will be sign posted and patrolled by security operatives – the nearest postcode is DE24 9HX;
- Car parking will cost £2 – all proceeds will go to the Scouts who are “manning” the car park;
- PRIORITY PARKING – click for details;
- Please DO NOT wash your bike in the car park.
The site entrance is in front of the former Moorways Leisure Centre building.
The equipment drop off point is also in front of the leisure centre.
Signing on will take place in the metal cabin adjacent to the Start/Finish straight /Call up area and will close 30 minute prior to race start – Sign on timetable.
The course will be available for warm up and practice as our Commissaire permits:
- From 11:30am Saturday for Vets;
- From 9am on Sunday and between races.
Saturday 7 October
|Official Practice (Races 1 & 2)||12:00 – 12:45|
|Race 1||Veteran Men 50+||13:00|
|Race 2||Veteran Men 40-49||14:00|
|Official Practice||15:00 – 16:30|
Sunday 8 October
|Official Practice||09:00 – 10:00|
|Race 3||Junior Men||10:15|
|Race 4||Youth U16 Girls
Youth 14 Girls
|Race 5||Youth U16 Girls
Youth 14 Girls
|Official Practice||12:45 – 13:25 approx|
|Race 6||Elite & U23 Women
|Race 7||Elite & U23 Men||14:45|
There will be no water bowsers on site for this event – there are two taps located by the main buildings, however we are advise all riders to bring some water to site. Wash bikes in specified area only.
Male and female changing facilities, including showers are provided in the main stadium building.
Quaver Catering will be providing hot and cold drinks, snacks and meals.
There will be an event village featuring stalls from many of our sponsors and supporters. We hope you will take the time to visit the village before you leave the site.
First aid will be available on site during the event.
There will be ample portaloo style toilets around the site as well as in the main stadium building.